Looking for a summer job that offers variety? Work as a museum cashier and B&B Helper at the Lake County Historical Society! This position will work as scheduled, between the hours of 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM to assist in the Gift Shops and the Bed and Breakfast. Applicants must be able to lift 35 lbs and negotiate stairs repeatedly.
- Operate electronic cash register and credit card machine
- Greet and assist customers to museum and store
- Assist Lighthouse B&B Innkeepers in preparing house for guests
- Provide general information on local and regional history
- Assist with maintaining the appearance of the store including replacing sold merchandise from inventory when possible.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read and follow both written and verbal directions
- Ability to speak clearly to small groups
- Ability to operate a cash register, count and give correct change
- Interest in working with people
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as scheduled